4.09.2007

happy birthday chloe!


she covers my clothing in puff with pride. she can school a kong with any stuffing in under 30 seconds flat. she sleeps like it's a sport. she's bitchy, stubborn, and selfish but only because she knows she can be. she prefers the -20 degree weather to balmy spring conditions. she smiles. to her, i am second only to food.

chloe is 7 today. seven. when i got her she weighed 2.5lbs. now, she's pushing 16lbs although i swear half of that is puff. she has followed me through 4 different moves without ever complaining. she adapts to any situation including road trips. when i come home she welcomes me like i've been gone for a month. when i'm home, she follows me like a shadow. she wants for nothing and asks only for milkbones. happy birthday princess puff!

3 Comments:

At 2:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Chloe! I can remember you being so small you looked like a teddy bear. I recall the fun times we had while Tami your Mummie was at work; you helping me do the laundry, including pulling the clothes from the dryer, helping me load the dishwasher by licking the plates, sitting on the bench swing every afternoon so I could room you,and all the bruises you gave me nudging me to get in the lake faster so you could have a swim when I took you for a holiday, but most of all I still hurt inside remembering how you tortured us by refusing to eat while recovering from your total hysterectomy and I had to lie on the floor and feed you your kibble one by one which took simply ages. You're all grown up Princess and we just love you to bits, puff all over the house and all. Grammie

 
At 6:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How cute is she!!!! May she blow her candles on her milk bone in one try so all her wishes come true!

 
At 8:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Another excuse to go to Emma's Back Porch!! Chloe's birthday!! Wooohooo!!! Happy Birthday Biatch!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home