12.12.2006

i would like to introduce you to...

my new camera!

purchased new in the states for HALF of what it costs here. seriously. HALF. i know the U.S. has more purchasing power than us but half? that's incredible. i'll be getting it around christmas time and look forward to using it. and no, i don't feel guilty about this purchase at all because:

a) the camera is paid for in its entirety due to me selling useless crap on ebay,
b) my old camera is a piece of shit and should be punted into a lake,
c) HALF the price of what i could get it for here. HALF. it's a BARGAIN, and
c) i deserve it.

a nasty stomach virus is going around my office. i have cloroxed my keyboard, mouse, phone, desk, and santized my hands like 10 times. i hope i can avoid the nastiness.

speaking of nasty, there is a box of brandy filled chocolates in our lunchroom at work. at the best of times, liquor filled chocolates taste like ass. obviously, they were donated by some bitter client who was regifting but c'mon! bring on the turtles and the after 8s!

4 Comments:

At 6:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I certainly won't mind you scoring me some nasty brandy filled chocolates! That kind of 'nasty' I LIKE!

 
At 10:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Perfect timing... that camera will be perfect to take photos of your birthday festivities!

 
At 11:06 PM, Blogger tami said...

uh, mary. i don't know that we want photographic evidence of THAT. lol

 
At 12:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice camera! Looks expensive :) Did you also get the universal warranty, so that if (God forbid)something goes wrong with it you can get it replaced?
I only say that because years ago I bought a camera from the States back to England when I was there, something happened when I was using it in England and I could not find any UK retailer to repair it. They all told me because I had bought it in the States they couldn't repair or replace it. That was several years ago so maybe things have changed. At any rate, hope you are covered And Happy Birthday!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home