2.26.2007

omigod...

they have made special K with chocolate. now THAT is the best diet food i have ever heard of. in canada, we get special K with strawberries. in the USA, they get chocolate. i call foul.

my weekend sucked. all of my plans to go jetsetting, clubbing, and having a life again in ottawa were scuttled. so instead i watched a one-hour special on lindsay lohan (wtf?), lost iq points by endulging in flava of love 2 (totally worth it), and did laundry. meh. waste of a weekend.

my blogging has been lacking lately. probably more or less a state of mind but i'm losing interest in it. probably because my own life is bland and i really have nothing to say right now but meh. i'm going to blame in on february and all the blahs that come with it. but also probably because i can't really say what i want to. my own fault for not making it anonymous. so bear with me while i figure out what to do with it. maybe if/when something worthwhile actually happens, then i'll have some content.

ttfn...

2 Comments:

At 3:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Special K Chocolate literally just came out in the US, I haven't even seen ads for it yet! I was in the cereal aisle and happened to see it. I'm sure it's coming to Canada soon! It's so nice to have someone from my hometown reading! :)

And I have to warn you, the "chocolate" kind of leaves this waxy feeling on your palate. So forego all real chocolate for a few days before eating the Special K.

 
At 10:25 AM, Blogger Portrait of Peter said...

Any chance of an import - to Scotland ---- Please!!!


Forgot to add luv yr Blog

 

Post a Comment

<< Home