10.20.2006

5 years...

And I'll be happy for you
If you can be happy for me
We have changed but we're still the same
After all that we've been through
I know we're cool...

- gwen stefani "cool"

it has been exactly 5 years since matti and i met. this morning we gave each other a big hug and wished each other a good day. tonight, i will head to burlington to spend the weekend with the guys drinking, dancing, and laughing. it will be good for me.

on my drive to work this morning, i was behind a pick-up with the license plate "DICKSTRCK". huh. (i thought MTO censored these things?) regardless, it reminded me of a co-worker who said she only got married because she was "fuckstruck", made me laugh.

sometimes, laughter really is the best medicine.

must pack: pomtinis, fms, id, $, camera?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home