9.22.2006

it's not you, it's US...


i have spent the past 5 years with a fabulous guy who deserves nothing but the best the future can bring. while we always knew that we were very different people, we both came to realize that we weren't going to work. it's nothing he did, it's nothing i did, it's just us.

it has been almost 3 months since we decided to go our seperate ways. friends and family are finding out, we're planning for our division of assets, and i am faced with an admittedly excited - where do i go from here? - sense of anticpation (apprehension?).

the last blog was our blog - a means of keeping our friends and family up-to-date on our lives, the upcoming wedding, etc. this time, i am still undecided as to going public or remaining anonymous. if i keep this blog all to myself, i can be as candid as i want about my feelings, thoughts, and goals as my new life unfolds. if i let me family and friends in on it, then i can effectively reduce my email use. hmmmmmm...

1 Comments:

At 6:08 PM, Blogger wherewiller said...

I'm here, finally - it looks good. But I think you need to drop the Titantic tagline as you are obviously feeling much more optimistic than a sinking ship!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home